Wednesday, January 06, 2010

All mod confabs

Another year, another Brainy Gamer confab. This year, I joined the host Michael Abbott and guests Manveer Heir, of Raven Software, and Tom Bissell, author of the New Yorker profile of CliffyB, to talk about our favorite games of 2009.

Listening to it, I thought it came out pretty well, though as usually happens with these things it's a little long. Additionally, I'm rocking some pretty heavy sibilance, which I wish somebody had mentioned at the time so we could have tried to fix it. Even so, the discussion is pretty good, and covers all of our favorites, which were Borderlands, Uncharted 2, and Demon's Souls. Check it out!

This episode, by the way, is part 3 of 4. The last part is yet to be posted, but you can listen to part 1 with Chris Dahlen, Steve Gaynor, and L.B. Jeffries, and part 2 with Leigh Alexander, Nels Anderson, and Corvus Elrod.

Additionally, I've appeared on the Brainy Gamer podcast three times before:
Obviously I am running out of "confab" puns.

2 comments:

Michael Abbott said...

You're right about the sibilance, Mitch. Sorry about that. I can usually fix it in post, but for some reason doing so this time conflicted with other stuff on that frequency, so leaving it in sounded better than taking it out. Apologies.

So you've been on the show 5 times? Damn, man, I must think you're interesting or something.

PR agency said...

nice blog ,nice articles!thanks for sharing.