Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another Orange Box review

My review of The Orange Box has been posted on Paste's website. Not that I imagine anybody's still on the fence about this one, but you need to play it.

They've also posted their best of 2007 list, which I contributed to before I'd had a chance to play at least three worthy entries. As a result, I submitted a couple of ports that probably shouldn't have been eligible (Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition and Guitar Hero II, specifically), and padded the bottom of the list with the good-but-not-best-of-the-year-good Super Paper Mario. My final year-end list, which I think I'll be compiling soon, will look a bit different.


R. J. O. Stewart said...

That's got to be the only list that will have Assassin's Creed anywhere near the top five.

Mitch said...

The only consensus list, maybe, but a good number of people seem to be convinced that it's genius.