Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have you hugged your boss today?

Above: Your vacation time is not approved

Today is National Boss Day. In observance, I'm re-posting the link to a project that Ryan Stewart and I worked way too hard on: The Phoenix's 20 Greatest Bosses in Video Game History.

This list contains no real surprises, but I'm proud of the descriptions we wrote of each character. Plus, Wikipedia has linked to this article at least twice, which is an odd point of pride for me.

Make sure to read some of the comments, too. Pure gold.

2 comments:

Kirk Battle said...

The Shadow of the Colossus and Mother Brain ones were particularly good...maybe it's my browser but what was number one? Can't seem to find the next button.

Mitch Krpata said...

Hmm, yeah, it looks like that one is messed up. Here's the link to number 1: http://thephoenix.com//Boston/RecRoom/24912-20-Greatest-Bosses-in-Video-Game-History-1-/